can the eva clutch be used as a wallet?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. it just dawned on me that the eva clutch is actually cheaper than a typical LV wallet. do you think the eva can be used as a wallet? for that price, which one is more worth it?

2. I think it may be a little too big but it is possible

3. I don't think it'll work too well as a wallet because there are no compartments inside (unlike the similarly sized Sunset Blvd). And while it is a clutch, it's still too roomy w/out the proper compartments and things will move all over the place, unless you don't mind that.

4. how much can be fit into the eva?

5. i can see it as a clutch

6. I have in there my zippy coin purse, cell phone, keys, a small travel size comb + mirror thingy, and sometimes my inhaler as well. I'm sure I can fit more if want to but that's really all I need.

7. OMG tooshie, those pics of bora bora are gorgeous, lucky you!!! i went to disney world for my honeymoon 12 years ago!!!! i wanted an island honeymoon so bad, but hubbie wanted to be a kid for a bit longer....oh well....

8. I wouldn't use mine as a wallet....a little to large and no compartments.

9. A surprising amount! I just got this - I love small crossbody bags & adore this.
    I fit my LV french wallet, lipgloss,cell phone, keys, pack of smokes, lighter.

10. IMO the clutch will not work well as a wallet since it is kind of big and the chain strap is not removable. I think the mono french purse and some other wallets are indeed cheaper than the eva.

11. conniec.4, thank you for the nice words! It was a very memorable trip indeed :P . I want to go back already lol.

I LOVE Disneyworld! So I'm looking forward to going there w/hubby one day, hopefully soon! Hey maybe you can get your hubby to do an anniversary trip :graucho:! You can sport your LV too which will make some awesome pics :yes:.

12. I see it more as a clutch...sorry.

13. it's rather big to use as a wallet. it's a roomy clutch. i'm actually pondering on getting a smaller wallet to fit in my eva.

14. I wouldn't use it as a wallet ... I like my cards and cash organized and I think they'd move around too much in the Eva.

15. doubt it. i suggest the sunset