Can the Crinkle Patents be worn year round?

chodessa

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
O.G.
Dec 30, 2006
I definitely would not wear my black patent bags in the summer..
But now I'm thinking... I've got me a nice sized collection of patent bags..:heart::yahoo::heart:
Can I wear my ICP in the summer? Honestly, I don't thinks so..:nogood:
TCP Trophy?
VCP Havana? - the color is perfect for spring and summer, but does the fact that it's patent "winterize" it?
Grey Zeus?? - alright this one is the least shiny and I definitely can see it being used in the spring/summer.. :wlae:
But I'm really wondering about all the Crinkle Patents..

Thoughts Hotties?? :confused1:

hmm, no, Im afraid you cant wear that grey zeus or vcp havana in the summer.....better just sell them to me bwa ha ha

Seriously, Id probably wear all but the ICP in the summer....that one may work but I prefer it for winter

I don't see any reason why you can't wear patent in the summer... especially the brighter colors! In fact, I think patent is great for summer and have never considered it as a winter-only option.

Didn't the BP Corc come out as a spring bag?

I was wondering the same thing about the crinkle patents. They're so richly colored--I'm just not sure. I think the TCP might look great w/ white and khaki. Hmmm....I'm sure I'll just wear them anyway!

cho, patent bags can be worn all-year-round:yes:. you can pair up your ICP with shoes or clothes in the yellow, orange or red family. it will look great with khakis.... picture it with white shirt/khakis/red belt and shoes. very nautical;)

VCP, TCP most definately...even GZ would be perfect...

I agree the ICP may be a fall'/winter bag...and the black patent too.....although if I had the ICP I would have to wear it all year as Fla doesn't change that much temp wise...and I do have a black patent Corc. Hmmmmmm...

I think patent and summer are made for each other. Also, I think the ICP would be great in summer with that nautical or spectator look. You know... white cuffed linen trousers, deep red raimie cotton cardigan with chunky gold buttons and the ICP havana or trophy. I can definately see spring and summer possibilities for that. And for spring, I think Indigo navy would be stunning with pale chiffon yellow or that muted banana yellow so many linen clothes come in. Another great combo would be ICP with pale kiwi/celedon green and ivory.

Wow, I have never given this any thought at all. VCP for sure, maybe even the ICP, but I can see your point about the black. But...seems like everyone has a different opinion on this matter. I say, just enjoy them all when the mood hits!

I certainly hope it is acceptable because it is sweltering summer down here and I am using all my patents. I use ALL my bags year round, ut it just depends on the clothes/shoes I am wearing. If certain colours don't get worn during a specific time of year, then the cooordinating bag won't get used, but I have never thought of patent in it own right as a seasonal leather.

Absolutely. When I was growing up black patent was reserved for the same season as white shoes. It is actually against tradition for black patent to be worn in the winter. Personally, I think that black patent is a classic, year-round staple. The color patents are more trendy, but not seasonal.

Absolutely. When I was growing up black patent was reserved for the same season as white shoes. It is actually against tradition for black patent to be worn in the winter.

I agree. As kids, my sister and I would get our spring coats and patent mary janes and wear them for Easter. A fond memory :smile: