Can the coco handle be used with a different strap? Yay og nay? :-)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have a Coco handle in black chevron shiny ruthenium hardware size small (second smallest, perhaps it is now known as medium... 29 cm). I was thinking about the possibility of removing the strap and using other straps instead and I just cannot figure out if this would be a fun / nice thing to do to achieve some variation - or not.

Anybody here tried replacing the strap with one of the straps that you can buy from other brands and was it a succes or not? Any advice? Mud shots?

Thanks! :smile:

2. I say "yay." I have a small and a mini. I haven't swapped out the chain on my small yet, but I got a gold chain strap from Coach that I use on my mini and I think it looks great. It allows me to wear it crossbody which makes all the difference for me.

I saw someone use a Fendi strap on YouTube on their small and it looked surprisingly nice too.

3. I saw a pic somewhere of a girl getting a strap from ebay, it looks like leather woven just like chanel strap but longer. It looked good! do it!

4. You can probably buy a similar strap on Etsy.