Can the Box be worn as a messenger bag?

I was just about the post the same thing! If you have boobs anywhere above a decent B, it would be difficult to wear the box or city messenger style with the strap being so short.

I was going to say that too! I absolutely adore my box (fits as much stuff as my City; the First is too small for me) but I'm a D and can't comfortably wear it messenger style. I like crossbody bags to hang close to my hip, and the strap just isn't long enough to do that on me.

I still highly recommend that you look for a Box though - I have it in Rouge Vif and the color is amazing. You may still be able to find one somewhere. And, I think you are small enough to comfortably wear it messenger style if you want.

Dont talk about things being too far... I'm in Australia! :Push:

LOL, hun, i'm sorry! haha. :shame:
it's just that i'm going to NYC next month and the Bal store is soooo far from my hotel. :sad: i doubt it's walking distance. i wish the store was centrally located where all the other high-end boutiques are (midtown-upper east side). :hysteric:

I was going to say that too! I absolutely adore my box (fits as much stuff as my City; the First is too small for me) but I'm a D and can't comfortably wear it messenger style. I like crossbody bags to hang close to my hip, and the strap just isn't long enough to do that on me.

I still highly recommend that you look for a Box though - I have it in Rouge Vif and the color is amazing. You may still be able to find one somewhere. And, I think you are small enough to comfortably wear it messenger style if you want.

unfortunately for me, i don't have the same problem as you ladies! i'm barely a B-cup so my boobs never get in the way of anything! :sweatdrop:

If I could even SEE a Balenciaga Boutique, I would be the happiest woman alive...

Not ONE Bal in Australia... only boutiques that mark up their prices $1000 and more...

Thank god for eBay and Aloha Rag!

If I could even SEE a Balenciaga Boutique, I would be the happiest woman alive...

Not ONE Bal in Australia... only boutiques that mark up their prices $1000 and more...

Thank god for eBay and Aloha Rag!

OUCH!! i hate that. it's the same situation in canada. our prices haven't been adjusted since our economy went up so the difference between the US pricing and the canadian pricing is just ridiculous! it is SOOOO much cheaper to buy Bal in the US!

wouldnt it be nice if you could buy additional straps!! Like you can with LV... that would be HEAVEN!! It would make b'bags even more versatile than they already are! :biggrin: