can the biblio be worn crossbody?

annam

Banned? hahahahah!
O.G.
Jan 16, 2009
Canada
I am using a crossbody strap from another bag to use my TS crossbody. I love it. I am sure you could if you had a strap.

AmbassadorBri

UPS <3's TPF, too!
Jul 23, 2009
I am sure that you could wear it cross body if you have a strap from something else. That was something that I looked at when I bought mine, and I don't think that you would want to wear it cross body with any of the straps that it has right now.

fafnir

O.G.
Jul 25, 2008
Portland
Nope. The braided strap is not nearly long enough; it would be up around your armpit. I wish it was cross-body, though. I guess they couldn't do the braided strap (which I do like, btw) and make it adjustable.

kate83675

O.G.
Nov 24, 2008
SW Florida
but the strap on the Marcel isn't adjustable either and that one could have easily been adjustable. guess it's a design decision but it's not necessarily the most convenient for day to day use

mibelleson

No new bag for mama
Mar 16, 2009
HOT SoCal
www.3treedesign.com
i don't think it would have been good to make VCP strap adjustable since it would have creased it to death. i see how it looks on my VCP cuff, and it looks beat up only after a few times. on a cuff, it looks vintage/good, but prob not on a strap?