Can the Bellevue GM Vernis be carried on the shoulder

Nov 9, 2010
I really love the colour Pomme & I love the Alma in Vernis Pomme but this is a hand held bag & I am more of a shoulder bag girl, I am supposed to be on a ban as DH has promised to get me my Chanel Jumbo for Christmas but in the meantime I have saved some of my own money to buy a few slg's but I really want a bag in Pomme colour & the Bellevue GM is a bit more reasonably priced comparted to the Alma mm.

For any one that has this bag can it be carried on the shoulder?

I have the GM, and it's not that comfortable as a shoulder bag. I think in summer when u wear thinner clothes it's do-able but in winter when u wear thicker coats u prob have to carry it on your arm. I don't mind too much as sometimes i can still squeeze it onto my shoulder, but it isn't that comfy as i have to push it up.
If you want a proper shoulder bag, i would say the bell isn't a good choice. Maybe look into the rosewood?

I have the GM, and it's not that comfortable as a shoulder bag. I think in summer when u wear thinner clothes it's do-able but in winter when u wear thicker coats u prob have to carry it on your arm. I don't mind too much as sometimes i can still squeeze it onto my shoulder, but it isn't that comfy as i have to push it up.
If you want a proper shoulder bag, i would say the bell isn't a good choice. Maybe look into the rosewood?

Thanks for replying this helps a lot:smile:

You're very welcomed :smile: I should probably point out it may be a better idea to try it on at the boutique as it may be different for different people. I still carry it on my shoulder, but i think for most people they find it awkward because of the shape as well, but it is a gorgeous bag imo.
Good luck deciding.