Can someone that has a Virginia with chains...

it would look the same as the regular straps, Ms. L. My internet has been down this evening so I am just now signing on and I don't think I am up to modeling pics right now. I am the one who has the chains on Virginia unless Sandy has received hers!!

So Euridice....you were the first? This was all your creation? Well I am just hoping that maybe somehow, some way tomorrow you might be willing to do a modeling pic and your internet cooperates.....I'm desperate!!

I thought I was going to pass on the chains, but now I find myself still thinking about them. I emailed Maria and told her I am going to sleep on it.....I'm totally spazzed out on the chain thing.......

I think Sandy and Euridice are the only ones w/ a Virginia w/ chains. I think the drop is the same as the normal. Check the drop of the Cecilia bag b/c those are the chains that they put on the Virginia.

look at the modeling pics with the chains on teh mini and midi sophia, that's what it is like. There is a strip of leather, so you can make them whatever length you want. It's pretty much just like No Cute's modeling pics, but with chains! There you go. lol

Great pic Euridice...none of the chained Virgini'as have any pics of the straps extended. It is very helpful...thanks so much.

This is becoming so hard......maybe I'll have to email maria and change my order again..the chains do look stunning.

I really wish they could do detachable straps and I would get both. All they would need is for the loops that fit through the leather tabs on the body to be able to open (like the BE ones) then you could switch off...

Do any of you think Maria would shoot me if I inquired about this?

Well, I was being a bit facetious with my so-called modelling pic but if it helped you that is really great!

I think you should have then so both handles and just not attach them. Then, take four silver rings from BE bags you aren't using at the moment and use those to attach them!!!

And yes, that is a great idea to tell Maria about this although I don't think she could come up with these removable rings very quickly....enough for the sale, etc. But I love that idea!!!!

Euridice...could I do it with my BE rings? Wouldn't the all leather ones already have to be connected to the tab?

Or would I ask to have them made unattached? Help me visualize this one, as I am serious about it.

Hhahahahaha I was kind of wondering that....but hey any pic is helpful at this point so I was thankful for any that you took it...LOL

Well, I was being a bit facetious with my so-called modelling pic but if it helped you that is really great!

I think you should have then so both handles and just not attach them. Then, take four silver rings from BE bags you aren't using at the moment and use those to attach them!!!

And yes, that is a great idea to tell Maria about this although I don't think she could come up with these removable rings very quickly....enough for the sale, etc. But I love that idea!!!!