Can someone tell me why my item isn't selling?

Maybe the price is too high or the description lacks something, IDK. But I believe you need more photos. One stock photo and two from you aren't enough, IMO, to do well selling such expensive shoes.

I agree. For these high priced items please use the picture pack offered on ebay and submit the 12 pics that can be supersized for 1.00. It is well worth it. Take every possible angle and macros shots.

Maybe 10% is not considered a "deal" to buyers.

With all the ebay scams, I think I would rather pay the extra 10% and purchase at a department store where I can try the shoes on, walk around in them before buying.

I've purchased shoes previously from EB sellers, but only shoes I couldn't find anywhere else or extremely discounted.
No offense, just my opinion.
I agree, your price is just not low enough IMO, and like others have said I´d (like most people I assume) would rather buy from a store and pay the extra 10%. About the pictures, you need many more and I personally would never ever use a stock pic...I never click on listings showing stock pics in search.

Kat:heart:

I would drop your price, add more pictures and add info inviting buyers to have the shoes authenticated at tpf.

I had a hard time selling my first pair of shoes on Ebay, until I added 4+ photos and dropped the price significantly (about 60% off retail).

I just sold a pair of Christian Louboutins (NIB w/dustbag) - the first couple of days that I had them listed I had a few watchers... I dropped the price by $75 and added a Best Offer option and within a day I had tripled my watch list and received a great best offer. The shoes ended up being sold for $265 less than retail price.

I have a pair of NIB CLs up right now and I am playing around with the listing a bit. I've got some watchers and my hunch is that if I drop the BIN price by $60, my watch numbers will go up (I hope!)... !

Price Price Price. No other reason really.

I've seen Louboutins for 75% off today, why get them on ebay even if new if I can get them from an actual store for a steal of a price?

You should really take more pics of the other item. Stock photo really doesn't say anything.