Can someone tell me what year this bow bag is?

1. I cannot say that I am sure, but my guess is that it is a Palissandro bow from circa 2009/10. It is beautiful!

Also, there is a great blog at miumiuaddict.com that has a lot of reference material.

2. Thank you! Yes the bag is indeed beautiful :biggrin: but I happened to see the thread about all the problems with the bow bags yesterday and now I'm internally freaking out about what to do ;(

3. No no, just don't abuse it and it will age fine. I have many bow bags, all but one purchased preowned, and even the one I sling around for work looks ok. I slather conditioner from Loving my Bags on them every month.

4. Ok I'll try doing that! Do you have any problems with it drooping at the bottom? Should I purchase some form of a base shaper for it?

5. I think it is a matter of personal preference. I don't mind the droop so much but I like to keep my bag clean so I use a Chameleon liner in the one that is this size. I use my mini bow and bow tote a lot more often than this style, though so the droop factor is different on those bags.

6. Hi, I was searching for inserts for the mini bow bag and I came across this post. May I know what size of the Chameleon liner do u use for the mini bow bag?

7. Sorry just seeing this-I am not entirely sure because I bought it at least 5 years ago, but I think it is a Medium. If you email them, the owner will help you choose the right size.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice