can someone tell me the names of these fobs?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Not sure I am posting this in the right place. I looked through the reference library and didn't see them. Perhaps they are not real? Sorry if I am making a mistake...

Attached Files:

2. ^ I agree with katev. I'm not an expert either but they look fake to me also. You might want to ask the ladies in the Authenticate This thread and see what they have to say.

3. thanks!

4. Sorry, those keyfobs definitely don't look authentic.

5. That's what I thought. My friend saw them on craigslist and emailed me the link but I told her they weren't real.

6. Sorry but those are fake. They are somewhat similar to styles that Coach made but the colors, fonts and enameling are incorrect. The boxes are counterfeit as well.

Did you get them from ebay? Can you get a refund? It's illegal to sell fakes and whoever sold them to you broke the law and needs to do the right thing.

7. I never bought them, I was just checking.