Can someone tell me if LV guarantees thier products?

sjunky13

Dreaming............
O.G.
Dec 17, 2006
I have been buying alot of small accessories and a bag. I am about to buy another bag and an agenda. I just bought another vernis cles, sweet monogogram earings, and some inclusion peices. I just read about agendas breaking and I am wondering from anyones experience how long they guarantee the products. I have searched and saw one year and some threads say life time. I dont mind spending money and I belive LV is good product but I dont want to have a problem and be SOL after a certain time frame. Anyone have any info on this or successes with them repairing after a year.. ect.. Thanks

In Montreal, I was told there's a 2 year guarantee. However, the 1st repair on my Cherry Blossom PTI wallet (due to uneven stitches) took 3 months and I returned it back because the LV repair facility did more damage and the

In Montreal, I was told there's a 2 year guarantee. However, the 1st repair on my Cherry Blossom PTI wallet (due to uneven stitches) took 3 months and I returned it back because the LV repair facility did more damage and the second repairs took nearly 1 year, yes,

In Montreal, I was told there's a 2 year guarantee. However, the 1st repair on my Cherry Blossom PTI wallet (due to uneven stitches) took 3 months and I returned it back because the LV repair facility did more damage and the second repairs took nearly 1 year, yes, you read right nearly 1 year and at the end, LV

The glazing on my wallet peeled after 6 months. They reglazed it for free and it took 2 weeks. That's the only experience I've had with repairs. I thought I read somewhere that it was a year in US.