Can someone tell me if LV guarantees thier products?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have been buying alot of small accessories and a bag. I am about to buy another bag and an agenda. I just bought another vernis cles, sweet monogogram earings, and some inclusion peices. I just read about agendas breaking and I am wondering from anyones experience how long they guarantee the products. I have searched and saw one year and some threads say life time. I dont mind spending money and I belive LV is good product but I dont want to have a problem and be SOL after a certain time frame. Anyone have any info on this or successes with them repairing after a year.. ect.. Thanks

2. In Montreal, I was told there's a 2 year guarantee. However, the 1st

3. In Montreal, I was told there's a 2 year guarantee. However, the 1st repair on my Cherry Blossom PTI wallet

4. In Montreal, I was told there's a 2 year guarantee. However, the 1st repair on my Cherry Blossom PTI wallet (due to uneven stitches) took 3

5. In Montreal, I was told there's a 2 year guarantee. However, the 1st repair on my Cherry Blossom PTI wallet (due to uneven stitches) took 3 months and I returned it back

6. In Montreal, I was told there's a 2 year guarantee. However, the 1st repair on my Cherry Blossom PTI wallet (due to uneven stitches) took 3 months and I returned it back because the LV repair facility did more damage and the

7. In Montreal, I was told there's a 2 year guarantee. However, the 1st repair on my Cherry Blossom PTI wallet (due to uneven stitches) took 3 months and I returned it back because the LV repair facility did more damage and the second repairs took nearly 1 year, yes,

8. In Montreal, I was told there's a 2 year guarantee. However, the 1st repair on my Cherry Blossom PTI wallet (due to uneven stitches) took 3 months and I returned it back because the LV repair facility did more damage and the second repairs took nearly 1 year, yes, you read right nearly 1 year and at the end, LV

9. LOL thats a long post.

10. Sorry, I have no clue what happened there. I tried deleting it and didn't work.

11. LOL dArn those slow computers! :P

anyhoo, I htink it's one year for bags and most accessories (eg. not scarves... or at least I don't htink so...)

12. The glazing on my wallet peeled after 6 months. They reglazed it for free and it took 2 weeks. That's the only experience I've had with repairs. I thought I read somewhere that it was a year in US.

13. i was told 2 years as well. i got my green perfo cles about 15 months ago, the chain recently broke and they are fixing it with no charge.

Kodi-

14. Awsome good to know!! thanks everyone.Makes me feel better buying from lv