can someone show me a pic of the LUREX garnet?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ^^ I am having a hard time deciding which garnet to choose, I think i may want signature but I'd like to see a pic IRL before deciding, does anyone have the LUREX black garnet?? please post pics........ tia!

2. Sorry no pics. I've been stalking this bag on eBay for a while, but decided that there may be other bags I want in the future so I've passed for now. All I can say is that the pictures can't capture how beautiful the lurex C's are. I saw a lady carrying it IRL and it made me fall in love with the bag.

3. I don't have that bag, but I saw it out my outlet last week and it looks really nice! I have a brown signature Garnet that I got they first came out, and I don't care to have another Garnet. But if I didn't have my brown Garnet, I probably would've gone for the black lurex!