Can someone post a picture of a Midi Sophia and Large Sophia?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I do not want to talk about this, I know I am mentally unstable after doing this but... I just bought a midi Sophia. Let's not go to, "what if your DH finds out?" "Are you crazy?" "First Off- Did your other bags sell?"

I am crazy about the tinted leathers and the price was too good to pass up.

I have only seen a small Sophia and large Sophia IRL.
    The small was too small for me and the large was... a bit overwhelming for my taste. I am hoping the midi is just right....

Can someone post a pic of a midi and large together or a small and midi together. Heck maybe someone has all 3 sizes and can post it together.

Thanks all!

2. I can't help here as I don't own any Sofia, but I will not tell you DH about this, that's for sure. :roflmfao:

3. Oh cool- I got tinted chocolate. I love these tinted leathers soooo much.
    Once I get a job I'll be saving for something in tinted blue!

4. Ooooh tinted chocolate! That wil be TDF! My lips are sealed...:ninja:

5. #6 Jul 10, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2009
    No word from me, either...I mean, who am I...go in to trade/cash out instruments and probably walk away with a payment? (Don't tell mine either ;) )

6. LOL we are a sick bunch, huh? :nuts::lol::roflmfao::drinkup:

7. But mine isn't a purse...so is it the same sickness or a new one? :lol:

8. I think midisofia will be a reat size for you.. and tinted chocolate is such a yummy leather... ( I have like 3 brown bags, and this is the only thing that is making me not to order one).
    I will try to find a picture...

9. when you requested a comparation, this picture appeared in my mind, it is one of the first times! here you see the three sizes in production, but you can get the proportions between them.

[​IMG]

10. I am feeling nostalgic rigth now... at this moment i dont remember if we even had the subforum! I am missing my silver in blue... ( now relocated with a great new mum, i stopped using it so I knew it was better to find a new home for her, but we spent lovely moments together...)

11. Awesome pic, nbl! TY!

12. Well, I don't have a comparison to share (awesome pic NBL!), but don't beat yourself up over a new bag! I totally get your love for the tinted leather. I got my Tinted Chocolate Mini-E last week and wore it for the first time today. The leather is fabulous! It is so lightweight and so soft. As soon as I opened the package and inspected the leather, I emailed Maria telling her that she must bring more colors in tinted leather. I asked her specifically for black and purple. I think they would be big hits.

Enjoy your Mini-E and this new Sophia. I have the Mini-Sophia, but I think the Midi is a better every-day size.

13. I so SOOOOOOOOO want tinted purple. THAT would rock.

14. Thanks NBL= yes I do remember that pic from a long time ago- thank you for remembering!
    Man, still wonder what ever happened to DSRK and all her Ignes bags!