Can someone post a pic of speedy 35???

deb68nc

O.G.
Jul 23, 2008
Can somebody please post a pic of themselves or a celebrity with a speedy 35 bag. Jessica Simpson has a lot of pics with her speedy's. What size does she have shown? Post a pic with her and her 35 mono speedy if she owns one. Thank you. I only see one on this thread posted with the lady deciding which to get rid of (her 30 or 35). but the pic isn't too clear to me about it's size

Am I the lady?? ;)

You should go into the Clubhouse thread on the top of the LV page and do a search engine for the speedy 35 - there are tons of TPFers with their 35s.....

JESSICA SIMPSON HAS SPEEDY 35

jessica-simpson-lv-speedy.jpg

jessica-simpson-speedy.jpg

HUGE_jessica_simpson_speedy.jpg

These pictures always made me nuts because I'd love to know FOR SURE that that's a 35. I personally think it's a 30. Darn - anyone here work for Jessica? :weird:
It just doesn't look big enough to be a 35. Am I crazy????

Now I have some pictures here. Some are of celebs, and I think one is of a sweet TPFer here....but these are all 30s with the exception of the Watercolor.
I just don't know. Half of me really thinks Jessica's is a 30.....????????

Attachments

• attachment.php.jpg
    attachment.php.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 2,846
  • f117.jpg
    f117.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 2,319
  • closet20.jpg
    closet20.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 1,601
Last edited:
Can somebody please post a pic of themselves or a celebrity with a speedy 35 bag. Jessica Simpson has a lot of pics with her speedy's. What size does she have shown? Post a pic with her and her 35 mono speedy if she owns one. Thank you. I only see one on this thread posted with the lady deciding which to get rid of (her 30 or 35). but the pic isn't too clear to me about it's size

jessica's monogram speedy is a 35.

These pictures always made me nuts because I'd love to know FOR SURE that that's a 35. I personally think it's a 30. Darn - anyone here work for Jessica? :weird:

Now I have some pictures here. Some are of celebs, and I think one is of a sweet TPFer here....but these are all 30s with the exception of the Watercolor.

I feel the exact same way about her size bag. Sometimes to me it looks like a speedy 30 also. it's a great size if it is a 35...who knows for sure??

here is a 30, note how things line up on both sides.
speedy.jpg

notice how things line up on this bag,
jessica-simpson-lv-speedy.jpg

Not the line up of the speedy 35
dsc027580wx.jpg

Jessica's speedy is definitely a 35 - one hundred percent. you can tell by the line up yes and by the bag's tendancy to slouch/hang in the middle. the 35 tends to take on a more fluid shape than the 30, which has a more defined shape. don't get me wrong, all sizes slouch if not filled enough but the 35 slouches more.