Can someone please verify this color?

wooju

santas little helper
Apr 30, 2007
Hi all,

I think the color 'sepia' from diabro.net is anthracite? Seems as though it can only be that color according to atelier.naff (color swatches by season)... but in the diabro pics it looks kinda too green? Maybe just a bad pic~ Searching 'sepia' on this forum dosent seem bring anything up either...

Thanks in advance for your help~!!

heres the link:
http://diabro.net/product_info.php/cPath/192_237/products_id/6932

yep, I am pretty sure sepia is anthra!

reg the green undertones: although some pf-ers say their anthra bbag has blue undertones as well as green, I have only ever seen green in the photos! so: if you're looking for green undertones: GET IT! if you're looking for blue undertones or a steel grey, this might not be the color to pick...

I've seen anthracite in person (at least that's what the SA at Barney's said) - and it had blue undertones. I also have a bunch of pictures of it, and they all have blue undertones - as well as the posts that people made here about not liking anthracite because it was too blue.

Photos of B-bags do not capture the colors perfectly, that's for sure.

And I'm sure someone confirmed not long ago that Diabro called anthracite "sepia" (for what reason is anyone's guess - it's rather an odd word choice for a black/blue OR a black/green color).

I've seen anthracite in person (at least that's what the SA at Barney's said) - and it had blue undertones. I also have a bunch of pictures of it, and they all have blue undertones - as well as the posts that people made here about not liking anthracite because it was too blue.

Photos of B-bags do not capture the colors perfectly, that's for sure.

And I'm sure someone confirmed not long ago that Diabro called anthracite "sepia" (for what reason is anyone's guess - it's rather an odd word choice for a black/blue OR a black/green color).
ooops, I take it all back then!

From what I've read wooju is moving on to fendi tho...