Can someone please tell me the retail price of this bag...

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. ^ I'm not sure about Canadian but I believe it's around $1800 in US dollars

2. A PM BJ Clemence Evelyne is $1675 US dollars. :flowers:

3. Thanks! So the bag is called "Clemence Evelyne"?

How big is the pm? Is there a thread where I can see it? :flowers:

4. Thanks! This may be my next bag purchase and first Hermes! :happydance:

5. The Clemence is the type of leather. It's called the Evelyne. The PM is a good size. Here's a pic of mine.

4C7F89D5-B374-7187-F9250D99909ED211.jpg
  6. It doesn't look any different than the GM! I thought it would look shorter...do u know the measurements of the pm? I'm thinking of getting one in purple! :nuts:

I can't tell from the strap, but can the pm be worn across the body as well? Thanks!

7. It can be worn messenger style. :yes: I'd say it's around 12 inches or so. I'll try to find my measuring tape tomorrow and measure it for you. :flowers:

8. Oh Im from Canada ...
    Prices for the Evelyne PM2 clemence was just under 2600 when I looked at it last month!

9. Whats the difference between PM and PM2?

10. I think the difference is the 2 has a pocket on the front. :flowers:

11. Thanks!

So the one in the first post of this thread does not have a pocket in the front?

Thats a big difference in money between the PM and PM2!

I think I might go for the medium size, which should be less than $1800 US, right?

12. PM is 2200ish I think :smile:
    Well its about 300-400 dollars difference.
    Canadian prices are a bit more than US but I'ld personally rather wait for the H boutiques to have stock here than buy from eBay or anywhere but Canada (dont want to get attacked by customs - my great fear)

13. Why are Canadian prices more?! :cursing:

Someone said the PM was $1675 US dollars and that is equivalent to $2200 Canadian? :cursing:

With Louis Vuitton, a $1800 US bag is only $1940 Canadian!

14. Arnott, if it makes you feel better, an Evelyne PM in Australia is approximately CDN $3000.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice