Can someone please tell me the difference between a 25 & 30 Speedy?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello :smile: I'm new here. I joined months ago but was recently directed here because I'm told you all know so much about bags.

I did do a search but I didn't find anything that answered my question so I'm hoping I can get a little help now.

I recently purchased a Louis Vuitton Epi Blue Speedy but I don't know if it is a 25 or a 30. The measurements are:

handle drop 4"
    width across front is almost 11"
    stands about 8 1/2" high w/o handles
    about 6" deep (width take from side)

And here is a pic of it. Any help will be greatly appreciated!
    I look forward to being a more active member here. I feel bad for my husband if I start another obsession LOL :heart::wlae:

[​IMG]

2. It's a 25. Congrats!

3. its beautiful =) and welcome!

4. Thank you so much for your help :smile: Can you tell from the pic or the measurements? :heart::heart:

5. Congrats! That is a really prett color! Perfect for spring and summer:yes:

6. You can also look under one of the "flaps" on the sides. Its very hard to see, but its there.. ;)

7. :idea: Thank you! I just saw it. You're right, it is hard to see but it's there. You guys are good! :heart:

8. Both for me!! :smile:

9. Congrats!! You can also look on vuitton.com for measurements for al of the LV purses for reference.

10. Congrats on your gorgeous epi speedy!

11. 25, 30 are the length of the bag in cm
    cm x 0.39 = inch
    inch x 2.54 = cm