Can someone please recommend a good shoulder work bag?

vanbruntsa

purses/shoes/bling!
O.G.
Feb 16, 2008
Hi,

I need to get a shoulder bag that goes well with suits. Can someone please recommend one to me. I prefer to not get a monogram canvas bag for this purpose nor the neverfull style.

I want it to look professional, be classic and functional. I need it to be able to look good in court and in front of clients.

Thanks so much!

P.S: I am eyeing the Hampstead MM in damier ebony....

The Hampstead MM is very nice indeed, but it does have that huge "Louis Vuitton" plate on the front so if you are trying to be subtle that one may not be your best option... but it depends on your office/ clients!

The Epi passy would be my number one choice. Epi is stylish enough to be paired with suits. It is subtle enough not to scream LV. The inside pockets are functional and the size works well for carrying around. Epi will also stand up to daily use and still look fabulous.

What about the Trevi PM ? I think it's a very good looking bag that you could even wear out for dins.

Also are you a lawyer ? I'm in law school - 2L ! :graucho:

I vote for the Damier Alma as well. It's technically not a shoulder bag, but you can buy a strap if you need it. I don't actually like shoulder bags with suits or for work because they ruin the line of the suit jacket when they pull on the shoulder.