Can someone please post a picture of the Town next to the new smaller City?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Or if someone has already posted pics please direct me too it

MahoganyQT likes this.
  2. +1 please

3. Hi. I don't have a picture because the boutique didn't allow picture taking (I asked). But I looked at them side by side for comparison. The town is taller and a bit wider but the small city is deeper. The SA seemed to think that because the small city is a lot deeper, it can hold as much as the town despite being shorter. I hope someone can post a pic.

4. IMG_1469399145.427731.jpg

5. IMG_1469399174.087163.jpg

lvfanaddict, BPC, Jaidybug and 7 others like this.
  6. I'm a huge fan of the new small city! I bought the new prune color a couple days ago. I fell in love with it instantly! I had a town but the shape never sat right with me so I sold it. I think the small city has a classier shape to it. I will post a pic tomorrow.

7. Page 11 #207 of "new city - small city" has a couple of photos and some details about handles etc.

8. Thanks for the picture - I thought the smaller city would be bigger! I am really going to miss the Town.