Can someone please help me ?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I have some money sitting on my paypal account and i'd like to transfer that money into my bank account...how do you do that on paypal ? I can't seem to find any links.

If someone can give me step by step instructions, i'd really appericate that.:yes:

Thanks.:smile:

2. in the second set of tabs -- the white ones -- the options are overview, add funds, and WITHDRAW. Click on withdraw and then "Transfer funds to your bank account" and you're good to go! :yes:

3. Aww, thank you so much! Okay I'm going to try it out now.:yahoo:

4. I was just looking at that page and it seems that you have to have a check to process this. How about if you don't use checks but more your debit card/checking card ? How would you process it then ?

5. I just but in my actual bank account number ... even if you don't have checks, they should have given you a little piece of paper with your routing number and account number on it.

6. nope. but instead i'm having paypal send me a check.
    it cost me an extra $1.50 in order for them to send a check to me that will arrive in 1-2 weeks.

thanks alot for your help, it's appericated.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice