Can someone please help me identify this bag?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :wondering I cannot for the life of me figure out what purse this is and it's driving me crazy..Please someone if you have any idea let me know, I woulod appreciate it so much! :happydance:

Attached Files:

2. The photo is blurred, so it's hard to tell whether the design is a rose or a spiral. If it's a giant rosette, a lot of designers have been creating that type of bag (Nine West, Steve, Madden, Valentino). Good luck on finding that particular one!

3. From the picon my computer it does look like a rosette, you're right. It got all distorted when I enlarged it. It also looks like it might be some kind of swirl design with zippers. I'm on a search and destroy mission lol. Thank you so much for your help!!

4. I wanted to say it's a Valentino Rose Tote but the more I look at it, the more it looks like an inspired by bag that I saw at TJ Maxx recently. Don't recall what the designer was, though, and hopefully someone who knows for sure will chime in. Good luck!