Can someone PLEASE HELP ME GET NEW TASSELS........:0)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Guest,
    If you've been around here for a while, you may know that @Vlad and I love a good April Fools' Day joke that we try to pull off yearly. Many times, our members forget and we get them, one time making everyone turn into Vlad, another year with a garishly awful new design, and another year no matter what button you pressed we alerted you that you requested your account terminated. It's always brought us such joy to have fun with you all, especially when we try to pull off a forum wide joke one day a year.

Continue reading...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, I know this has been brought up times before but I am at my last nerve trying to get new tassels for my B Bags I purchased. I have three day bags, which is probably a child's play amount to many on here but I love them to death but want more tassels. The one that needs them the most is my 05 BubbleGum Pink Day Bag...the tassels are a hot mess, then I have an 07 French Blue Day, put the last pair of tassels on her getting her ready for summer (so need a back up) and lastly I have an 08 Charbon Day bag...now I know they didn't come with extras anymore now but I still want to buy an extra set...I mean what if I accidentally get it caught on something and it snaps??? So I went on a hunt asking here and there and basically have been told that they can only be purchased directly from Balenciaga. I called Bal NY and they said they do not order tassels only Balenciaga can get them to me, also Neiman Marcus where the 08 came from again no help...contact Bal. Well, I emailed Balenciaga customer service for the US and was told that I need to contact the place that sold me the bags......I was like what the hell???....:mad: I keep getting ran around in circles for some tassels that I am willing to pay for. If anyone on here knows a specific number (place) to call to get tassels can YOU PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I am even willing to take tassels in a different year for the 05 bubblegum pink color....even if the color is an exact I am sure it will be close and the tassels are split to heck and look terrible. ANY HELP FROM MY GIRLS ON HERE WOULD BE APPRECIATED.....:flowers: Anyone that lately was able to call and get tassels from any retailers of these bags would be of great help. I am getting antsy as I have my pink baby ready to go for summer but her tassels are hideous....SO HOPING MY SISTERS ON HERE CAN GIVE ME SOME DIRECTION or are we all just screwed and get no more tassles? I mean on the day bag that is like the complete way to open the darn zippers on the bag....I NEED MY TASSELS. Thank you, for listening to me rant about it....................:rant:

2. where did you buy your bags? If you bought from an authorized retailer, they should be able to order them for you. Also, when I called Bal-NY they told me that they would order extra tassels for me if I email/fax them a copy of my receipt from Barney's.

3. How long ago was that from Bal NY? Because I was told they are no longer selling (ordering tassels)? I have receipts I could email to them to show where purchased but I need a place that is willing to do it that way. Do you think I should start calling all Bal carrying stores around the US and see what luck I can get?

4. If all else fails - how about going to a specialty fabric store or leather shop and getting some lambskin tassles? Or maybe somewhere on-line? I dont even have my bag yet but am already worrying about the tassles.
    I think I am going to start looking on-line now.

5. I posted this idea somewhere else...can't find it now. I've been semi successful in using deerskin strips the same width, and dying them to match with Tarrago dyes. I used deerskin from here:

http://www.leathercordusa.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=LCU&Category_Code=DS

The dye needs to be mixed in small quantities, and it dries too shiny, and rather stiff. It is better than nothing when all else fails.

This whole tassel thing is very frustrating. :pout:

6. i just ordered tassels for my amethyst first from BAL LV

7. I got tomato tassels free from BalNy! Great people!

8. I called Costa Mesa -- they didn't have the colors I wanted, but they didn't care about whether or not I'd purchased the bag from them :yes:

9. Does anyone have the email for Bal NY or Costa Meca? Any SAs to recommend? :smile: