Can Someone Please Help Me Find This Venetia?

MeggsieLuvsBags

Baby Got Bags!
Apr 7, 2009
This is my story - my HG is a whiskey Venetia with gold hardware. Last month I missed an auction for one on ebay and have been KICKING myself ever since. I'm sure some of you can relate! I patrol ebay every day to see if another one pops up, to no avail so far.

Now I'm thinking since I NEED NEED NEED to have this bag, I will pay retail (with a F&F discount). If anyone sees this bag in Nordies, Bloomies, Saks etc. would you please post the info here. I will be forever grateful:woohoo:

spaceyjacy

fashion ruckus
O.G.
Dec 4, 2007
You are doing the right think keeping an eye out on ebay. You won't find Whiskey at a department store at this point because its an older color release(not to mention that I haven't seen/heard of any Venetia sightings at a department store since last fall). Keep it in your sig, and make sure to check the deals thread regularly. You'll find it, it just might take a while:flowers:

MeggsieLuvsBags

Baby Got Bags!
Apr 7, 2009
Thanks Spacey!

Can anyone tell me what color this is? Maybe Caramel? I need to add it to my sig, because I love this one in addition to the Whiskey!

C:\Documents and Settings\rhiloaner\My Documents\My Pictures\Marc-Jacobs-Venetia-Satchel-Handbag_6664_front_zoom.jpg

MeggsieLuvsBags

Baby Got Bags!
Apr 7, 2009
I know! I am literally stalking ebay to find my HG. I have been debating the silver hardware, since it is a little easier to find (and on ebay right now).

So, question is - Whiskey or Hazelnut? And silver or gold hardware.... hmmm....

Mar 27, 2008
Doesn't matter if it 's silver or gold. As long as you like the colour. Whatever you do make sure to have it authenticated 1st. I have been looking for venetia on Ebay since last year and I don't find too many brown or caramel colour. Loads of pink and black ones though

Last edited:

MeggsieLuvsBags

Baby Got Bags!
Apr 7, 2009
:happydance:I saw that one too and it just added to my dilemma!!! (Like I said, I am stalking ebay!!)

Seems like we have similar excellent taste. Some Venetias on ebay have been expensive lately. There was a hazlenut with silver hardware and the seller wanted $495. It was relisted several times, and will probably be again. In this economy, I don't think people are willing to spend much over $450, and that's if the bag is PRISTINE and if it's their HG. But maybe I'm wrong...

Mar 27, 2008
If it is quilted may be around $500 is good, if it isn't should be around $350.
But then again the last time an Amethyst venetia went close to $400. if some people are desperate enough I guess they are willing to spend more.

Last edited: