Can someone please help me find legacy natural slim tote

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello, can someone please tell me where I can find legacy slim tote in natural. I just adore it and am desperate to get one. Has anyone seen one. Thank you.

Attached Files:

2. I've seen a few up for sale on eBay lately. You could try there! Natural is a great color choice too!

3. I love this style too!! I would just keep watching ebay. Good luck!

4. Thank you. I will try ebay. I would love to get my hands on one of these. Thanks again.

5. HI, Annsfabulousfinds has one right now and she has layaway, she is GREAT!!!

6. Thank you. She has some great things and it looks great condition. I have sent an email enquiring about lay away. Thanks again.

7. Thank you everyone. I now have a few options. I am sure I will add one to my collection soon.

8. Thank you nutz4purses, I now have a legacy slim tote from annesfabulousfinds on layaway. Can't wait to pay it off and receive it. Thank you for your help.