Can someone please chime in

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I want to purchase a Balenciaga town and can't decide which one to go with. I've narrowed it down to these two. Does anyone have this bleu? ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461971220.279684.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461971230.326995.jpg

2. Those are two very different colors. The question is whether you want a black bag or a pop of color in your bag. I would personally go with the blue bag as I usually end to gravitate towards colorful bags. My outfits tend to be more neutral so I add a pop of color with my bags. That said, you should pick the bag that would work best with what you wear. Would you be more likely to carry a black bag or a blue bag?

3. I honestly don't remember the last time I had a black bag. I also tend to wear more neutral colors. That blue bag is just so pretty and probably one of my favorite colors...if it looks lint the picture that is.

4. I am much the same. I have a couple black bags, one gray, and one tan. Everything else is very colorful. I love my colorful bags and would probably opt for the blue since I already have a couple black bags. However, in your case, you said you have no black bags so perhaps black might be a good option. I do carry my black bags on occasion. Sometimes a black bag does suit an outfit or a situation better then a colorful bag. I think everyone needs at least one black and one neutral bag in their collection.

5. My advice is go for black... If you don't really have a black bag that you love then that's the one, a must in your closet!

6. That looks like the Bleu Lazuli. I think theres a thread on it somewhere...beautiful saturated color but IMO not the most wearable color.

7. I would definitely go for the black one. It'll be a super versatile bag and you won't have to worry about color transfer/stains/ etc. A great black bag is a staple!

8. Thank you all for our replies. I'm thinking of just going with the black since it will be more wearable.

9. I have the bleu lazuli and i really love it. I usually prefer to wear pop coloured accessories so my vote is definitely for the blue. Beside that, that blue is perfect for summer (and as well to cheer up a grey winter day)

10. Would you mind posting a pic of your bag? I'd love to see it :smile:

11. Fine ;) here it is. It's a mini city regular hardware.
    Pic with sunlight
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462029462.694542.jpg
    Pic indoor without sunlight
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462029539.279709.jpg

If you need more pics, take a look at the links in my signature ;)

12. Thanks!

13. Both are beautiful....I have the exact black and love it but the blue is a deep, rich blue....why not get both....just kidding....difficult decision...good luck. :winkiss::heart:

14. Is the black leather smooth or the crinkle leather? I would love to get both!! But I can't ....poor me lol do you have a pic of your bag?

15. I would get the Blue as the color will be discontinued and it's never too late for getting a black one?!:graucho: