can someone in the US look up something?

kerosundae

want snow in Paris
O.G.
Sep 20, 2006
Hi everyone, :sos:
I'm requesting a favor:
can someone in the US go on bidnapper.com and click on "prices" on the left and tell me what the prices are?
I'm out of the country right now and can't access the price in USD, and I'm sure it's different from what they're billing me.
Thanks so much!!

I'm requesting a favor:
can someone in the US go on bidnapper.com and click on "prices" on the left and tell me what the prices are?
I'm out of the country right now and can't access the price in USD, and I'm sure it's different from what they're billing me.
Thanks so much!!

here ya go

Subscription*
Most popular service option
Unlimited sniping plan
Choose monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, or annual
No other fees
Cancel any time
Subscription Prices:
1 year for 49.99 BEST VALUE
6 months for 29.99
3 months for 18.99
1 month for 7.99

Pre-Paid Snipes*
In lots of 10 or 25
Snipes never expire
Deducted only when you win
Great for occasional users
No other fees
Cancel any time
Pre-Paid Snipes Prices:
10 snipes for 19.99
25 snipes for 36.99

I'm requesting a favor:
Thanks so much!!

Dont forget that for oversees billing they may pad the invoice a bit to make sure that they are covered for currency fluctuations which can account for the discrepancy.

Not sure. I just keep track of what I want and *gasp* manually try to outbid people at the last second or two. If I lose, I lose. Now, technically, that's called sniping too, but I don't use a software to do it. I think using SW crosses the line, but I guess that's just me.