can someone identify taylor momsen's necklace?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Dec 20, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2010
    anyone watched the "Easy J" episode? the 3 girls who helped Blair tracked down "J" were wearing multilayered necklaces with pink dress during the party , it's a combination of metals, gold, pearls,etc..
    i cant find a picture of them. I've never watched gossip girl before so I dont know their names. that's the necklace I wish to be ID'ed but it's very similar to this one...

if anyone could ID it that'd be perfect...TIA!!

Attached Files:

2. #3 Dec 20, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2010
  3. thank you so much

i first thought those necklaces were all linked together *duh*
    i've been obsessed with layered necklaces lately, chain gold metals, silver metals, ribbons, pearls all interlinked together, the messier the merrier!

I found one that I like too from J crew, and a couple more pictures of layered necklace just for fun...although not the best mixings.

Thanks again ladies!

Attached Files:

4. If you just like the look, Express has a pretty layered chain & stone necklace { http://www.express.com/layered-rhinestone-chain-necklace-30777-35.pro?user_att_name=Interest&Mpper=3&Mrsavf=*&Mpos=43&Mcat=35&Mcatg=category_root&Mcatn=Jewelry&Mcatp=cat_2&user_att_value=Email&Mpg=SEARCH%2BNAV&Mrsaa=*&Mcatpn=For+Her&Mppg=0&pubname=ShopStyle.com&pubID=k108283 } + today everything is an extra 30% off + all of their jewelry is always Buy 1, Get 1 50% Off.