Can someone ID Charlotte York's dress in SATC (the movie)

BREEzee

O.G.
May 28, 2009
Hello!

I'm dying to know who makes Charlotte York's strapless, white dress (with the bow in the back) in the "Sex in the City" movie. It's the one she wears at the end of the movie/last scene where they are celebrating Samantha's 50th. I've tried doing a search, but came up with nothing :shrugs:

TIA!

I cannot find a photo of the back of the dress. This is the front of the dress from the final scene. I saw on the Internet that maybe it is by Vicki Teal. Can anyone confirm it?

attachment.php

19.jpg

Attachments

• Fullscreen capture 342010 60659 PM.bmp.jpg
    Fullscreen capture 342010 60659 PM.bmp.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 1,729
I rem checking the details in the SATC "the movie" dresses details book, too bad I did buy it, anybody got the book? I managed to get my fav dress Valentino white polka dots dress. I'm pretty sure this white dress you're looking for it's by the famous vintage couturier Vicky Tiel. I never heard of Vicki Teal, correct me if I'm wrong maybe there is new designer with this name. I've seen this dress on eBay before about half year ago the ending price was quite low too. I would get it if it was my size. I saw another dress by Versace few years ago look very similar to this one...