can someone help?

cherry pie

Jan 13, 2007
hi everyone, i usually hide out in the LV forum but iv got it into my head that i NEED a pair of chanel ballet shoes. im going to NY a week today so would really like to get them then but i dont have a clue about chanel, other than i need some shoes!
could someone please give me some info on colours and prices. i would like something black or neutral.
i no im being a bit vague but i appreciate the help. thank you

hi everyone, i usually hide out in the LV forum but iv got it into my head that i NEED a pair of chanel ballet shoes. im going to NY a week today so would really like to get them then but i dont have a clue about chanel, other than i need some shoes!
could someone please give me some info on colours and prices. i would like something black or neutral.
i no im being a bit vague but i appreciate the help. thank you

There are so many styles and colors of CHanel ballet flats. THe store on 57th has a nice sized shoe department. I'm sure you'll find exactly what you need.

thank you. i know i was kinda vague. i dont like the ones with the seperate piece of leather on the toe. i was thinking about the ones that have the big CC in the front, sorry i dont know names i did say i was clueless lol