Can someone help to simplify?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I seriously dont get what this mean? ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462069915.585187.jpg

2. You're not allowed to chat in certain threads. In the reference threads you can only post information and pictures with items that can be used by others as references.

You can always PM the person who posted the information in the thread if you have questions

3. Thanks allure. And it took months for them to notify me. What a joke

4. I didn't know there could be such a long delay. Once I got too excited when I saw something that piqued my interest in the authentic finds thread (no chatting also) and I responded. I also got one of these reprimanding messages. But I think it was the same day or the next day after my transgression.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice