can someone help me?

mushkins

Apr 1, 2007
i'm thinking of purchasing my first gucci bag.
i really liked this tote that i saw last year, and apparently it's one of those bags that'll always be in stock.
i couldn't really find pics of this bag online, these are the ones that i could find.
gucci_141624_f0o9r_8588_1.jpg

gucci_141624_f0o9r_8588_3.jpg

gucci_141624_f0o9r_8588_4.jpg

gucci_141624_f0o9r_8588_2.jpg

my questions:
1) can someone post clearer pics of this bag for me?
2) i was told that this comes in two sizes.. small and medium. is this true? can someone post pics of both totes?
3) does it come in any other colour?
4) i was told that gucci is the cheapest in france. is it true? cos i might just ask my friend to get it for me when she goes over sometime soon. what's the price difference like?
5) what's the exact model number for this bag?

thanks alot in advance everyone.. am a total gucci amateur but i'm starting. :smile:

omg, leslie_x, you're a lifesaver. :smile:
that's the one i've been looking for. couldn't find it on the gucci site before cos i kept looking in the UK ones. crap. thanks so much!
now can someone tell me if it's cheaper to get it in london or in france? would be great if u can tell me the prices in both places..

and also, does it fit many things? issit practical as an almost-everyday bag?

My guess is that Gucci would be cheapest in Italy since it's an Italian company. :smile: My friend bought two Gucci bags in Rome a few years ago and they were almost 40% cheaper. Also, they have an outlet just outside of Florence where you can, supposedly, pick up certain items for up to 60% off!

I went to Italy a few years ago and bought a Tods bag for a lot less. Wish I had checked out Gucci too. :Push:

I'd be surprised if Gucci is cheaper in France but you never know.

2) i was told that this comes in two sizes.. small and medium. is this true? can someone post pics of both totes? Yes, its true
3) does it come in any other colour? It only come with this color..