Can someone help me with where I should look for a room

katrinawhy

High
Sep 7, 2017
Hiya I need help with the area I should book a room. I was thinking in Gangnam. I going to the face dental. I never been in Korea. Basically I will be lock away in my room as I heal. Help

my question would a 7 dollar room be ok

For me post surgery I wanted someone that was
  • Quiet and comfortable - the first day or two after the surgery you'll really need your rest.
  • Clean - you just had surgery, if they place you're staying in is dirty you're increasing your risk of infection.
  • Private - I think post surgery you definitely want to stay somewhere that offers you some privacy. Having surgery is a big deal, and the last thing you want is to have people staring at you/being loud/impeding your recovery process.
  • Located In the centre of Gangnam and close to the metro station. Post surgery it's encouraged that you engage in light activity, and sightseeing is a great way to do that! Being near the metro makes that much easier.
  • With lots of pillows so I could sleep upright (it helps reduce the amount of swelling in the face)
  • With fridge/freezer (you use ice-packs heavily in the healing process)
I really recommend paying a bit more for the comfort of an AirBNB/private apartment. there are many reasonable ones for $50-60/night in the Gangnam area. $7/night sounds like a hostel, and the lack of privacy will make the recovery process much less pleasant! Also there are no guarantees that it will be clean... The day of and after surgery, you will really want somewhere quiet and comfortable to rest, I really don't think a shared environment is conductive to a good recovery.

Reactions: versible
I found a decent room on airnb. Total came to 438 after 40 dollar coupon. I have schedule with the face dental. But hopefully the hose was be racist. I heard horror stories.

You definitely need a better room , you’ll suffer if you stay in a dorm /hostel like room when u are lock yourself in the room and recovering from your surgery . And yes , a kitchen is a must , if you are a food picky like me .

Oh ,Thank you
I found many on airbnb but haven't decided yet.
I wonder if a host will be okay if i have a cast on my face hehe but someone said you shouldn't tell your host that you will get a surgery.

Not telling your host that you're having surgery is so they don't attempt to get you to go to a clinic where they will get a kickback (cut of what you spend). Not for while you are convalescing. HTH

Reactions: Cherish.axel