Can someone help me with the name of this eBay seller?

ItsMyWorld

Dec 28, 2006
USA
I know this is slightly off topic, however, it was someone on the CL forum who recommended them. This person makes clothing set to your meaurements. The tPF'er I remember showed a modeling photo in her CL and wearing a black/white dress this seller had made. I can't remember either name for the life of me and I was hoping someone could help me out. Thank you! I'm sorry to clutter up the board, but I cannot figure this out.

Jul 17, 2006
Has anyone tried their custom dresses? Are they any good? Does anyone remember the original tpf member who tried this custom tailor? Thanks.

Last edited:

rilokiley

Oct 15, 2008
OP- I think you are referring to me... maybe? I ordered a dress back in December and posted it in the CL Outfits thread.

this is the one I got:

http://cgi.ebay.com/AMY-pencil-dres...14&_trkparms=72:1205|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318

and this is how it turned out:

Apologies to those who have seen these pics before, but I realize it's hard to search through the outfits thread. The seller is "oriental_treasure"- I highly recommend her... great quality dresses, very reasonable prices, and she responds quickly to questions. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me :smile:

Jul 17, 2006
OP- I think you are referring to me... maybe? I ordered a dress back in December and posted it in the CL Outfits thread.

this is the one I got:

http://cgi.ebay.com/AMY-pencil-dres...14&_trkparms=72:1205|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318

and this is how it turned out:

Apologies to those who have seen these pics before, but I realize it's hard to search through the outfits thread. The seller is "oriental_treasure"- I highly recommend her... great quality dresses, very reasonable prices, and she responds quickly to questions. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me :smile:
Thanks, they look great on you! :tup: I'm trying to get used to the idea of custom-making clothes overseas, I might give it a try! :P

rilokiley

Oct 15, 2008
thank you, my beautiful lovely! :smooch:

Sinful Indulgences- I was also hesitant at first... but the seller has amazing feedback, and if you are still unsure, you can ask her any questions you have... she is more than happy to help you with measuring or the different materials. I am very happy with the finished product, and I've ordered two more dresses from her.

sumnboutme

May 18, 2007
I just ordered one last night!!! Right after I sent her my measurements, she emailed me right back With questions. I'm so excited! :yahoo: Thanks again rilo! :flowers:

aeross

Jul 10, 2008
UK
Rilo - what a stunning dress

I think Mrs Peel ordered last Oct/Nov time but I'm not sure how it turned out ?

I was supposed to order in November but never got round to it. I've still got the 2 I want on my ebay watchlist lol

rilokiley

Oct 15, 2008
sumnboutme- yay!! :woohoo: I can't wait for everyone to get their dresses in. which one did you pick? and with which colors?

the best part is that you know they will look amazing with CL's! :wlae:

aeross- you procrastinator! :P who is Mrs Peel though?

Jul 17, 2006
thank you, my beautiful lovely! :smooch:

Sinful Indulgences- I was also hesitant at first... but the seller has amazing feedback, and if you are still unsure, you can ask her any questions you have... she is more than happy to help you with measuring or the different materials. I am very happy with the finished product, and I've ordered two more dresses from her.
Thanks for the heads-up! :yes: I'll definitely give it some serious thought. Haha, still trying to get used to the idea!