Can someone help me? not sure where it goes

Jun 19, 2009
If you receive one of those 40% off one fp item from Coach letters bc your coach bag couldn't be repaired, are you allowed to transfer it? I saw one on ebay and asked a very knowledgable friend and she said no, but the ebay seller toldme the letter does not state it cannot be transferred... It would save me a ton but I dn't want to lose the money buying it and finding out it cant be used by me.

I just recently received one of these letters and although it doesn't say that it cannot be transferred, it has my name on it. And it specifically states that it has been sent to me because they couldn't repair my bag and they want to make up for the inconvenience and disappointment.

My guess is that it cannot be transferred, but I don't know that for sure.

Thanks for the advice! The two bags I have been considering are the paprika Katarina (which I guess I can try to be patient and see if I get a PCE). And the gathered lindsey in Raspberry which is alot more pricey. I was thinking about the Tuberose gathered but with a very active 5year old the color is less practical...

Thanks for the advice! The two bags I have been considering are the paprika Katarina (which I guess I can try to be patient and see if I get a PCE). And the gathered lindsey in Raspberry which is alot more pricey. I was thinking about the Tuberose gathered but with a very active 5year old the color is less practical...

Well, you already know the ways to get the best price: PCE, wait for the outlet, or try and find a department store sale. Somebody else may know more about it but I don't think that the letters can be transferred.

Have you purchased any Coach items that you haven't used yet? One time, before buying a new expensive bag that I really wanted, I went through all my stuff and found a few small items and a bag that I had purchased but never used. I returned them and they really added up and helped to bring down the price of the bag. Just a thought, good luck!

I have known people who have a good relationship with their SA to get the 25% off even when there isn't a PCE. If it looks like you are going to spend a lot, I think that the managers have the discretion to offer you a discount.

If you receive one of those 40% off one fp item from Coach letters bc your coach bag couldn't be repaired, are you allowed to transfer it? I saw one on ebay and asked a very knowledgable friend and she said no, but the ebay seller toldme the letter does not state it cannot be transferred... It would save me a ton but I dn't want to lose the money buying it and finding out it cant be used by me.

I received the 40% letter for a bag that couldn't be repaired. When I used it, the store called Jacksonville to confirm it - and confirm that I hadn't used it yet. The information showed on the computer in the store - yet they still had to confirm - and apologized for having to do so (as I'm a regular customer in this boutique).........so I'm sure the letter isn't transferable.

Why not have the seller (if you win) go to the coach store and purchase the bag you want and give her the balance after the coupon is used ??