Can someone help me authenticate this Chloe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

michelle77

May 20, 2006
Hi All,

Not sure if I’m using this site correctly, I added on to an existing thread and then realised maybe I should be starting a new one J

This is my first time on this site and was after a bit of help spotting a fake pleeease..

I've just purchased my first Chloe Paddington and have been reading up on how to spot a fake.. everything seems fine with it but to be honest I still need a little help with the serial number..

I'm looking at the front of my bag and the serial tag is on the bottom right of the inside pocket and is stitched in side on, if I hold it at the stitching and pull the tag out the serial is then upside down.. Is this correct??

The colour of the serial tag is a slightly darker beige leather than the rest of the bag and the serial number is 02.06.48.7259 and are only about 2mm high.. is this correct?

Also if you open the buckles is the zip supposed to come completely open giving better access to the bag??

I have got a couple of photos but the files are too big to attach L

Thanks in advance :smile:

Hello,

Please resize your photos and attach them to your post. However, please post all authenticity questions in the "Authenticate This Chloe" sticky thread at the top of this subforum.

I am closing this thread, as all authenticity questions should be posted as directed above.

Thanks! :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.