Can someone help me authenticate kate spade items?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I am just trying to get some help with these kate spade items I got. If I post pics can anyone offer their opinion on whether or not I have purchased real items. I have 2 wallets and 2 backpack purses I got off ebay and poshmark and got great deals. They all have tags and look like items from ks website but I'm just a newbie lol. If anyone wanted to help me I can post the picks

Hi I am just trying to get some help with these kate spade items I got. If I post pics can anyone offer their opinion on whether or not I have purchased real items. I have 2 wallets and 2 backpack purses I got off ebay and poshmark and got great deals. They all have tags and look like items from ks website but I'm just a newbie lol. If anyone wanted to help me I can post the picks

There is a Kate Spade sub forum

Unfortunately, the Authenticate this KS thread is now locked, which means there's no one authenticating this brand here at the forums at the moment.

Reactions: lovlouisvuitton
Status
Not open for further replies.