Can someone describe these Tano colors for me?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. There are some sale bags available in Caribbean Blue, Cobalt Blue and Melon Brown. I can't find swatches of those colors anywhere, though.

Thanks!

2. ask tano expert!
    I bet she even still has swatches she's amazing like that!

3. Thank you!

4. writerrobyn, i can email you examples of bags in those colors if you are willing to be patient- im on my way to work now and I have a really busy day today- i may not be able to do it until the end of the day. My email address is alexandra@musthavebag.com

5. ^^Alex....you are too good to all of us!!! You truly have customer service like it's supposed to be!:heart:

6. Where are you looking at Tano sale bags? I've been wanting to find a Tano bag in a blue shade and so far have only seen the pool and blueprint colors? Would love to see some more blues.

7. I saw them at thatsourbag.com. I ended up ordering the Shopper in Caribbean blue. I was able to find some examples of these colors by googling them! It seems like the Cobalt is sort of a dark blue (but not navy, if that makes sense) and Caribbean is bright without being turquoise, exactly.

8. There was a blue shopper that came up twice on Ebay and I almost bid (loved it) but the first time I was bidding on a couple other bags and the second I wasn't sure why it was relisted and didn't bid. Glad you got it one. They look great.

9. yay! I'm looking forward to a nice, bright bag. I've been carrying nothing but brown and black for the last few months.