Can someone describe these Tano colors for me?

tano expert

luv2shop!!!
Oct 18, 2006
writerrobyn, i can email you examples of bags in those colors if you are willing to be patient- im on my way to work now and I have a really busy day today- i may not be able to do it until the end of the day. My email address is alexandra@musthavebag.com

lmartinx1

♥~♥~tPF~♥~♥
Jun 23, 2007
Mile High State
There are some sale bags available in Caribbean Blue, Cobalt Blue and Melon Brown. I can't find swatches of those colors anywhere, though.

Thanks!
Where are you looking at Tano sale bags? I've been wanting to find a Tano bag in a blue shade and so far have only seen the pool and blueprint colors? Would love to see some more blues.

Feb 16, 2007
Los Angeles
I saw them at thatsourbag.com. I ended up ordering the Shopper in Caribbean blue. I was able to find some examples of these colors by googling them! It seems like the Cobalt is sort of a dark blue (but not navy, if that makes sense) and Caribbean is bright without being turquoise, exactly.

shoeguru3

Feb 3, 2008
There was a blue shopper that came up twice on Ebay and I almost bid (loved it) but the first time I was bidding on a couple other bags and the second I wasn't sure why it was relisted and didn't bid. Glad you got it one. They look great.