Can someone clear something for me?

meganlovescoach

Oh it is love....
O.G.
May 13, 2007
so i bought my large water color hobo ad i am toying with the idea of selling it, either returning it or i guess i will have to sell it on ebay.
this is my question- can you return something to the outlet w/o tags if you have the reciept? my problem is i took the tags off, and i don't exactly know where the reciept is but i'm pretty sure i still have it.....
I guess my best bet is to do ebay right?

oooh gotcha ok then i guess i'm going to hunt for the reciept.... i guess then will they give you back money or just store credit?

If you have your receipt and you paid with your own money (not store credit) they will give it back to you in the form you paid. If you can't find the receipt they will give you store credit. :tup: I have never returned something without the tags and the receipt, but they may take it back if it is not used, you could call and ask. :tup:

I bought a bag last weekend from a boutique and only noticed it had no tags when I decided to return it and had no problem at all. Apparently it's not that uncommon for a new bag to be missing it's tags.