Can Someone Authenticate My Birkin Please

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Okay...somewhat concerned from what I've read about Haley's Couture and Sac Exotique. I had purchased a birkin from there about a year ago and everything seemed to check out. I took it to the boutique and they looked at it and said it is one of their bags and is authentic. However, they no longer officially authenticate birkins. I had mentioned before how my cousin was looking at a croc with Haley's Couture through Sac Exotique. He's curious about what this group will say regarding my birkin. Can someone take a look at my photos and tell me their expertise? I am not familiar with posting photos on this forum, however, I can post some links through photobucket, if I recall how to work that as well. I just wanted to make sure that this would be okay. Thanks.:love:

2. Hi - we can help. Please post all authentication questions in the authentication thread in the Hermes shopping subforum. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice