Can SO kelly and lindy coexist?

foxie-pooh

O.G.
Jan 29, 2006
Can the SO Kelly and lindy coexist? I wonder if the closet, which currently resides two 35cm birkins, one 32cm sellier kelly, and the 34cm lindy in question, can make room for one more...if not, what would you keep...blue jean lindy 34 or etoupe so kelly 26...any pros and cons for people owns both is appreciated...:heart: Also, I wonder if the massai should reserve a space as well...:sweatdrop:

They're completely different beings. The only commonality would that they're both relatively new H designs. So of course, they can co-exist. Your collection sounds decadent. Enjoy!

Sorry to disagree, but as the owner of 3 lindys and one So Kelly I can guarantee that my Lindys will receive a whole lot less use, with the exception of my graphite matte croc, now that So Kelly has appeared. I think it's a cleaner and more elegant look, less "lunch-boxy". And, judging by the number of comments I've gotten on So Kelly (virtually every time I've carried it since buying it two weeks ago) it's a crowd pleaser. However, chacun a son gout (apologies for the missing accent).