Can PM's be stored in a folder and removed from inbox?

Vlad

Founder
Admin
O.G.
Mar 16, 1980
forum.purseblog.com
Your overall PM capacity is at 90%, meaning all PMs in the sent folder and inbox are taking up that much space.

You can move important PMs off to other folders by creating a new folder and moving the PMs over. Click here to do so.

starrymaz

*starry*
O.G.
Jan 8, 2007
Thanks, Vlad! This helps tremendously! I don't know why I never figured this out before. :P

Is there a way to move messages in my Sent Items box to folders? It doesn't look like this is possible.

spacytracy

O.G.
Nov 26, 2006
Your overall PM capacity is at 90%, meaning all PMs in the sent folder and inbox are taking up that much space.

You can move important PMs off to other folders by creating a new folder and moving the PMs over. Click here to do so.
so do the other folders not count towards the 125 allowable pm's??

spacytracy

O.G.
Nov 26, 2006
uh ok so I made the other folders but how do I move the pm's into it?? I don't see an option to do that............HELP!

Varied_obsessions

Because I said so
O.G.
May 7, 2006
Check all of the mail that you want moved, go to the bottom of the mail where it has a drop down box, click move to..... and Viola!! :smile:

spacytracy

O.G.
Nov 26, 2006
that's what I thought but I only saw the option to delete, mark as read/unread and download. I did see the option to move to another folder but I thought it meant one of those I listed above. I did try that one though and it worked. Thanks!