Can outlet items be returned to regular coach stores?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was wondering if items purchased at Coach Outlet stores can be returned to Coach stores? I live 5 hours from the outlet store and are going there next week just in case I buy something and then regret it later lol

2. You can return it at a coach store for store credit only.

3. ^ i'm going to expand on that

coach outlet items can only be exchanged or return for store credit if you have the orignal reciept and/or gift reciept.

the usual applies, e.g. not used.

4. Yep, I've done it before. Like what was already said before, you must have a receipt, and you can only get store credit.

5. i was going to say what ms whitney did. i've done it. they are nice about it tho.

6. i ended up returning a few outlet bags to the boutique...just make sure you'll USE the store credit...mine is just sitting here and gathering dust!

7. *pms my address to you* :graucho:

8. haha.

i'm waiting for something to strike my fancy...after buying 3 bags and not liking any of them, i feel rather defeated.

9. Wait until spring! I love the andrea satchel IRL.

10. i'm flipping through the catalog now...not seeing much i like (not even the andrea).

and i hate hate hate brass hardware. and, other than the hamptons and soho stuff, it's brass...

11. Kallison, I thought I was the only one that didn't care for brass. I purchased the Leather Medium Duffle in Brass/Chestnut during the PCE but I'm thinking about taking it back. Unfortunately just about everything I like in the new catalog is brass so I don't see anything to exchange it for.