can only have one- palermo gm or mezzo

Just bought the GM at Neimans in Dallas. It is almost too big. BUT, the Palermo PM can't be carried on the shoulder with just the handles, and everyone is right, too much leather on the bottom for the Mezzo. The Neverfull bag was cute, but not very substantial, plus I love the bags with zippers, not the open ones with a simple latch (stuff falls out when the bag is tipped over). I also don't like that LV doesn't put many zippered pockets on the inside (tampons?). Good luck.

I just bought the Cabas Mezzo last week and I love it! It's a great bag but it's shaping up to be the most high maintenance bag I've ever owned. I've been super paranoid with it....

On another note, I tried on the Palermo a few weeks ago (when I was trying to make up my mind) and it seemed huge. I would still go for the Mezzo.

i love the palermo. love the look of the pleats on it and it is also abit more versatile than the mezzo.
people carry off bags differently so i guess you can try them both on and chk out which one you look better with because that always work for me =)

Cabas Mezzo! I have it and it's a great bag, it's big so it can hold a LOAD. The vachetta bottom looks trashed on some mezzo's, but I never put mine on the ground or anything, so it's still beautiful!

Palermo for sure but would you consider the PM..Even for me, a guy tall enough, PM was a good size...and less expensive...But between Mezzo and GM
GMMMMMMM.....
Good luck

I prefer the Palermo PM (which I have) the GM is huge. Either way I'd still pick the Palermo over the Mezzo, much more stylish.

Edit - I just realized this thread is two years old, seriously who is that bored to find such old threads?

Last edited:
I like the Mezzo for a purse type bag, but if you wanted a travel bag, then I would say the palermo gm, the gm seems to much for everyday but the mezzo is perfect for everyday!