Can only afford one...PURSE vs. PERFUME

Crystalina

O.G.
Mar 22, 2007
Okay, ladies.

I recently got a new job and a big, fat raise to go with!

I told myself that if I got the job, I would treat myself to a goodie. So, there are two things I want but can't decide.

The decision is between a new, Coach handbag from the boutique, or Balenciaga Paris perfume.

Wish I could afford both, but it's one or the other.....which would you do?

FYI, I don't have any other perfumes except one bottle of Burberry.

Thanks for your input!:smile:

I agree with getting the purse and then finding the perfume cheaper there are discount fragrance stores I don't know if you have one near where you live or as katran26 mentioned you can try to find it online. Maybe you can get both good luck!

I prefer to get my perfume in small decants from The Perfumed Court online, they can be had for as little as $10 for a small vial or spray.

Both bag and perfume can be very special purchases... which would mean more to you? Sometimes classic perfumes are forever. My big perfume splurge was Chanel No 5 Parfum when I started working and I still have it to this day.

I would go for the purse, the perfume will be around for a longer time than that specific style, color, and design of a purse, especially if it's a classic. Plus you can always get the perfume later at a discount like everyone else says.