Can OLD Legacy be purchased and/or ordered

Mar 3, 2008
using the PCE? Even though there is the Legacy exclusion?

I currently have a amethyst Bridgit. I have made the decision I WANT a Bridgit no matter what color, vintage/garcia leather, cost, etc. I WANT the bag! Black is all that is available in the old leather according to the website. I would RATHER have old Legacy leather, BUT I like the amethyst color. Here are my two choices:

1. IF I can use the PCE on old Legacy, I will order the black Bridgit. The down-side of the black is...I would rather have a color w/more pizazz. On the pro-side: it is the OLD leather, I really think the hardware will pop on the black leather....AND I will save $100.00!

2. IF I can't use the PCE on old Legacy, I will just keep the amethyst I already have. I might as well get a good color for an extra $100.00!

Does anyone have a pic of the black Bridgit?

Thoughts:confused1:

I do have one, but it's on another PC at this point...I'll post later, probably in the morning unless I find my original post that has it. You might be better off purchasing black or one of the older colors on Ebay rather than PCE. I believe some have sold between $2-250. I also just posted the bottle green in my Legacy thread, so you can check out that color if you haven't seen it. I just did one photo for tonight, but I'll work on more tomorrow.

Many boutiques will allow you to purchase older Legacy items on PCE. It's just the new line that you can't.

Ok, thanks. JAX has 1 rose, 35 camels and plenty of black (maybe old and new) Bridgits.

Do the boutiques order from JAX? Because the website is saying black is the only color available in the Bridgit, but JAX is saying differently. I'm just wondering if that is what my boutique will tell me also. I think I'm going to call JAX and see what is still available in the Gigi and Lily. If I can, I'm definately ordering OLD Legacy w/my PCE. Better get it while I can!