can not give you pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ms.ally

Sep 21, 2006
hello, i went to my local goodwill today and there was a louis vuitton wallet there i can not tell if it is fake or not and i can not give you guys pictures so i was wondering if you had any obvious facts about fakes or reals. i do not live in a big town so not a lot of ppl know what lv is, maybe i got lucky. thanks for your time

There is NO way anyone can tell you that, unless you have photos or have it in hand and describe it, but it's nearly impossible without a picture of that wallet.

p.s.
there are obvious clues, but most people here will refrain from giving info to prevent counterfeiters who frequently roam these boards.

How much were they asking for it, just out of curiosity? If it's cheap, I would buy it. You could post pics of it here and someone would be able to tell you if it's real or not. If it turns out to be fake, you can always donate it back to Goodwill.

There's no generic set of this is a fake - if you have pictures, post in the authenticate this thread, otherwise, try a search and read a few informative threads ! :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.