Can Nordstrom Chanel still process phone orders?

The other side is that the boutiques won't let another person pick up a purchase; it has to be the buyer. As mentioned earlier, you also need a purchasing history from Chanel boutiques to have things shipped.
Hi tutu, do you know whether the boutiques even ship domestically? I think they told me they don't anymore when I called out of state boutiques about WOCs, or maybe I am muddling up my calls about sale items....

Hi tutu, do you know whether the boutiques even ship domestically? I think they told me they don't anymore when I called out of state boutiques about WOCs, or maybe I am muddling up my calls about sale items....

Chanel boutiques won't ship WOC's, as they are now lumped in with classics (the classic flaps and 2.55 bags). They will only ship if you've bought in a Chanel boutique before (and I mean they won't even ship shoes if you've not bought at Chanel previously). So if you are looking for a non-classic, non-WOC item and you've bought at Chanel before, yes, they will ship domestically. No Chanel boutique in any country will ship internationally.

I ordered my m/l classic flap from Nordstrom and it was shipped to me. I was told that I needed to go to my local Nordstrom and have the SA there place the order. I went to my local store and the SA there put my name on the wait list at the various stores that carry Chanel and she followed up with them and also arranged my triple points day when the bag came in. I will say that I ordered it at the end of Sept. and it took until January to get it. I chose to have it shipped to my local store instead of my home in case there were any issues with the bag so I wouldn't have to make another trip back. Other than the long wait it was a positive experience. Maybe they have now changed their policy on shipping classics.

when i tried to order a classic from Nordstrom several weeks ago, the SA said that I would have to go into my local Nordstrom and ask the manager there to call in my order for me. they were willing to ship it to me if i did this.

Again, some people are more special than others (to Nordstrom; nothing personal to you), as I was told I had to go to the specific Nordstrom that has the bag and no other. Also, nobody else can pick up the bag (family member, etc.); it has to be you. This was a California Nordstrom.

I just purchased a velvet mini classic over the phone from the Chanel store at the Wynn in Las Vegas. Very helpful and wonderful to deal with. Can't say enough good things about the 2 SA's I worked with. I have never purchased from a Chanel boutique before only via Saks & NM. PM me for SA info.