Can Mystore.com Be Legit??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is supposed to be on the Authenticate This...thread but I need to order the Murakami NEVERFULL for a gift and needed a quick response.

Here's 3 bags I am eying for gifts...
xxxx

i'm not familiar with the first two but with the third, something looks off. Also, there's no way u can get an authentic MOCA Neverfull GM for $350. The thing retails for almost $1000 and has been going for at least that on eBay.

and if u need a quick response, the folks at the "Authenticate This LV" thread are usually pretty quick so I would post these kinds of questions there. Once I posted an authenticity question there and within 2 minutes someone responded! They're the best. :smile:

i'm not familiar with the first two but with the third, something looks off. Also, there's no way u can get an authentic MOCA Neverfull GM for $350. The thing retails for almost $1000 and has been going for at least that on eBay.

and if u need a quick response, the folks at the "Authenticate This LV" thread are usually pretty quick so I would post these kinds of questions there. Once I posted an authenticity question there and within 2 minutes someone responded! They're the best. :smile:
Thanks for the help.. I will post there in the future..

I know this is supposed to be on the Authenticate This...thread but I need to order the Murakami NEVERFULL for a gift and needed a quick response.

I'm sorry, but it really bothers me that people do this:sad:
We all should be following the same rules here, no one should feel entitled to a special set of rules.
This is closed, please respect the other members and LV mods by asking in the thread we provided, the ones you acknowledged you know about;)

Thanks! :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.