Can my shopping record online shown at boutique POS system?

birkinseeker

May 26, 2012
I'm wondering if I purchase any H goods online, it'll be accumulated on the same system at the boutiques.

I've never bought anything at the boutiques in European countries but I've purchased some online.. then can the SAs at the H boutiques notice that I'm a customer who has the shopping history in European countries?

And if it's possible, in case I shopped online for Italian hermes website, can the SAs in France track my shopping history online as well?

I'm wondering if I purchase any H goods online, it'll be accumulated on the same system at the boutiques.

I've never bought anything at the boutiques in European countries but I've purchased some online.. then can the SAs at the H boutiques notice that I'm a customer who has the shopping history in European countries?

And if it's possible, in case I shopped online for Italian hermes website, can the SAs in France track my shopping history online as well?

I dont think so but I can be wrong. I know for store they can track it.

sorry to bump this thread but i am wondering if shopping history (not online purchases) is viewable throughout in the EU? i understand that shopping history is not connected worldwide as of yet but what about Italy and France? Can an SA in a French boutique see what I purchased in Italy? thank you.

sorry to bump this thread but i am wondering if shopping history (not online purchases) is viewable throughout in the EU? i understand that shopping history is not connected worldwide as of yet but what about Italy and France? Can an SA in a French boutique see what I purchased in Italy? thank you.

Not yet!